BIFMA X5.1-2017 Tests
Section 16 – Caster / Chair Base Durability Test – Cyclic
- Chair is cycled 2,000 times over 2”w x .125” h thresholds, placed according to specs.
- 270 lbs. is placed in center of seat
- Chair must travel 30” for each cycle
- Thresholds are removed and chair is cycled an additional 98,000 times
- At the conclusion, apply 5lbs. force inline with caster stem assembly
If there is a test you require that is not listed, please call our Product Development Specialists: Seth Setzer at 828.327.7000 x 4449 or e-mail: Seth Setzer or Cody Whitener at 828.327.7000 x 4490 or email: Cody Whitener