Testing Services >> Antimicrobial testing
Testing available for antimicrobial agents are comprised of either a relatively quick qualitative test to detect bacterio-static activity on textile materials, or more time-intense quantitative methods to evaluate the degree of antibacterial activity (bactericidal activity).
- Assessment of Antibacterial Finishes on Textile Materials AATCC 100
- Standard Test Method for Determining the Antimicrobial Activity of immobilized Antimicrobial Agents Under Dynamic Contact Conditions ASTM E 2149
- Antibacterial Activity and Efficacy on Textile Products (JIS-L 1902)
- Determination of Antimicrobial Activity of Finished Products - Textiles (ISO 2043)
- Determining the Activity of Incorporated Antimicrobial Agents in Polymeric or Hydrophobic Materials ASTM E 2180