Lonati/Santoni Technology Exhibition at the Manufacturing Solutions Center
PAM Trading and the Lonati Group are pleased to announce the second local exhibition of hosiery and seamless technology at the Manufacturing Solutions Center in Conover NC. You will get to view the latest knitting, packaging and automation offered by the Lonati Group.
|Dates of the exhibition:||April 26-28, 2017|
|Show hours:||9:00am to 4:00pm, Wednesday and Thursday April 26th - 27th|
|9:00am to 2:00pm, Friday April 28th.|
Machinery on display:
- Lonati GK 523F sock knitting machine with stitch by stitch toe closing. 2 feed 3 colors per course knitting.
- Lonati GK 616DF3 sock knitting machine with stitch by stitch toe closing. Single feed 6 color per course knitting with patterning in the Heel and Toe.
- Tecnopea Hook and Band packaging machine. Automatic packaging machine for socks in open packs with hook and band.
- Santoni WM-01. Automatic heat transfer machine to apply non-slip on textile products. (No show socks)
- Santoni EVO4-J 17 inch 28 gauge 8 feed knitting machine with 4 selection points per feed. (ideal for technical textiles)
- Santoni SM8 Top2V 18 inch 28 gauge 8 feed knitting machine with 2 selection points per feed running high speeds.
- Video presentation of the Santoni Mecmor knitting machine running shoe uppers.
Mr Lonati and the sales team of Lonati ,Santoni, Tecnopea, and PAM Trading will be available to present each of these featured machines. Please join us for this very special event. This event is open to all so please pass this invitation to anyone that may have interest in the technologies presented.
IF POSSIBLE PLEASE PREREGISTER IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THE DATE AND TIME YOU PLAN TO ATTEND.
If you have questions please contact Alan Parker by phone or email. We look forward to seeing you soon!
PAM Trading Corp
336-668-0901 ext 106